Friday, December 21, 2012

Low Pressure by Sandra Brown

It had been a very long time since I had read one of Sandra Brown's novels, and I was pleasantly surprised when I finished this one. Several patrons had recommended Low Pressure to me, and I am so glad that I listened to them. This is a very suspenseful novel, with many twists and turns along the way. It is the story of Bellamy Price, who is thrust into the limelight after writing a fictional account of the murder of her older sister eighteen years earlier. Not just the limelight, but something much darker. Someone obviously is very unhappy that Bellamy wrote this book; possibly unhappy enough to kill her. But who would do such a thing? After all, Bellamy has no memory of her sister's murder. For all she knows, she was nowhere near her sister the night she died. In addition, a man was tried and convicted of the crime, and later was murdered in prison. So case closed, right? Well...maybe not!

Karen

Read-alike author: Karen Robards

No comments:

Post a Comment