Sunday, July 14, 2013

Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason



What do you do if you’ve buried one body in your backyard, and then two other bodies are discovered? This is the dilemma plaguing Jason Getty in Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason. Why did Jason kill the person he buried? He is so consumed by that body, that he doesn’t even know what to do after two more bodies are unearthed.  It turns out that the bodies are the former woman of the house, and her missing lover. Who killed these two and made Jason’s property a graveyard? You won’t be able to guess who the killer was.





This book is full of questions. When I first read the premise of this book, I was excited to read it. It sounds like an excellent thriller. It was a good book, but maybe my hopes were too high. There were so many twists and turns that it was hard to keep up. At just over 300 pages, I felt that Jamie Mason could have made the book longer to iron out the kinks. Overall, though, I’d recommend this book. I’m looking forward to future books by Jamie Mason. 

If you like this book, you might also like books by Tana French.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment