Saturday, August 13, 2011

Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson



Imagine waking up one day not knowing where you are, who you are, or who is in bed next to you. Now imagine going through this every single day. In Before I Go to Sleep, that's the life that Christine is living. Her husband fills in all the details of Christine's life every day, because when she goes to sleep her memories are erased. But can she trust her husband? She has no idea. She must figure out whom she can trust, and she does it by keeping a journal.

There were so many twists and turns in this novel, it keeps you guessing until the very end. How did Christine end up this way? Who can she trust? What will happen to her? This book will stay with me for a long time. I highly recommend it, but it might not be a book to read before you go  to bed.

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. The book didn't start getting REALLY good until I was more than halfway done. And when I say REALLY good, I mean it went from okay to AMAZING in .8 seconds. The plot was so thick, the book has sucked me in so much. The last half of the book flew by and I ended up reading the whole book in one day. It was gripping. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the end. And when it ended, I truly did not even want it to end. It was amazing. And because of that, I highly recommend it. Not only is the style and concept different, they end up gripping you till the very last page.. if you let it.

    ReplyDelete