Thursday, September 6, 2012

Return of the Viscount by Gayle Kallen

Cover imageIt had been a very long time since I had read an Avon romance, but the reviews for this particular book were  really good so I thought I would give it a try. The plot is a bit same old, same old: beautiful/intelligent/raven-haired voluptuous/independent heiress needs to marry in order to protect her inheritance. Dashing, slightly scarred earl/duke/prince/whatever marries her sight unseen (he has his own reasons for doing this) and all is well. That is, until he decides to pay her a visit. Let the fireworks begin!!!

If you are looking for a quick, easy read, then I really would recommend Return of the Viscount. Nothing new here, but a little romance is always fun!

Read-alike title: American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin (mostly because it is the only thing I have read lately remotely like this!)

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment